What is utility locating?
Locating is the art and science of finding hidden things. So many of these things have been hidden intentionally for many reasons. Wires, pipes and tanks are buried out of sight, below ground or within walls, to keep us safe from them (and to keep them safe from us!). This is fine until we want to find them and no one can remember precisely where they are.
We have decades of experience locating:
- Electrical Lines
- Gas Lines
- Water and Sewer Services
- Telephone/Fiber Communication Lines
- Metallic Conduits, Pipes and Cables
- Non-Metallic Conduits, Pipes and Cables
Other utility services we provide:
- Confirming ‘As-Built’ plans supplied by contractors
- Video inspection for pipes and confined spaces
- Civil utility troubleshooting and installation
For information or booking please fill out our online locate request form and send a site plan (rough sketch or Google Earth/Maps images acceptable) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that a completed and valid BC-OneCall ticket is required before our locators will attend a property. We are happy to coordinate this service. The standard time to receive a completed BC-One ticket is 3-5 days.