Whenever the need to disturb the ground, trench, excavate etc…we need to make ourselves aware of private and public facilities and the threats they can pose to the general public.
In a blink it’s too late.
- Generate or update subsurface utility maps for future planned development
- Clear drilling location for subsurface interferences
- Identify utilities for avoidance during excavation
- Map utility pathways that may be related to contaminant migration
- Accurately mark-out utilities scheduled for repair or replacement
- Underground utilities are marked directly on the ground as they are identified, using the color codes established by the Canadian Public Works Association.
- Field sketches are made and later digitized showing all detected underground utilities as they related to permanent above ground facilities.
- No single instrument can detect all types of underground utilities.
- On The Mark Locates utilizes proven methods and equipment. Line locate and video inspection to conduct an accurate underground utility map.